Sunday, May 2, 2010
final post
Cue nostalgia. I just love blog posting so much. But really, I'll miss Senior Studio. So so so much. I really hope I enjoy the art classes I take in college and I hope they're similar to this. Second trimester was rough because without a set aside time to make art in my schedule I tend to not make it and I tend to unnecessarily stressed and crabby. Note to self: Either have an art class both semesters next year or join some sort of art club. There is an open art policy at Pitzer. Which means I can add to some murals whenever, hopefully I'll do this when I need my art fix. I loved walking in to my messy table and turning on that same awesome cd with friends always there to give suggestions through out the class. I've been working for the majority of the trimester on those four wooden boards. As of now (and they'll probably stay like this) it is (in order) one with about 10 made cloth flowers, one with gold glitter, one with sprinkles, and one with blueish silver melted crayon. Still thinking about how I'll tie them together whether it be the metal at the bottom, chains, nothing, etc. Going to miss Senior Studio a lot a lot and really think I learned how to work independently and more like an artist. I wish all Senior Studio classes were double blocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment